Hello!! Happy Friday AND happy international woman’s day! I am SO grateful for the amazing ladies in my life who encourage me, support me, call me out and let me be me! I am blessed with many wonderful friends, an amazing sister, mom, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers. I also am so thankful for the ladies in history who paved away for those of us alive today!
I am thankful for many reasons, but one is how many have influenced me and taught me so much about life, love and faith!
I am also so thankful for the skills I have learned about cooking and healthful eating from so many! I am linking up with 2 of my fav ladies, my Foodie Friday gals, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama for noodle bowl recipes.
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp pesto
- 10 small cherry tomatoes
- 10 pieces of pearl mozzarella
- salt/pepper/garlic to taste
- Lightly saute the zucchini in the avocado oil, add spices to taste.
- Place the zucchini in a large bowl and coat with pesto.
- Add in the tomatoes and mozzarella and mix gently.
Make sure you check out the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! Join us March 22 for some new ingredient recipes.