I am spending the day at the zoo with a bunch of first graders! It should be really fun!
Earlier this week I was craving a grilled cheese, and since it is national grilled cheese month, what a better time to make one!
I am I am linking up with 2 of my fav ladies, my Foodie Friday gals, Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama for National Grilled Cheese month recipes!
- 1 Dave’s Killer Bread English Muffin
- 1/2 Roma tomato
- 2 slices Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil
- Avocado oil
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat
- Lightly coat the outside of the English muffin with avocado oil
- Layer the cheese, tomato and basil on one half of the muffin. Add the top and place in the frying pan
- Cook for 3-5 min on one side until the cheese begins to melt
- Carefully flip the muffin over. Cook on the other side for 3-5 min or until the bottom is lightly toasted and the cheese on the inside is melted
- Enjoy right away!
Make sure you check out the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! Join us April 26 for some fresh from the garden/farmer’s market recipes.