Hello friends and happy Friday! I am SO thankful that it is the end of the week! It was a pretty long week with a lot of challenges in several different areas of life. I am ready for a little recovery this weekend and spending time with my hubby and some friends.
This week for Foodie Friday we focused on items fresh from the Farmer’s Market or garden. One item I LOVE to get fresh is organic zucchini! If you have been following my recipes for any length of time, you probably know how much I LOVE zucchini!!! It is so versatile and it is fun to experiment with! I also learned late last night that it was national zucchini day!
- 2 organic eggs
- 3/4 organic avocado oil
- 3/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 large organic zucchini (about 3 cups)
- 2 1/2 gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup beet root powder
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Prep 1 muffin tin with liners
- Mix in a large bowl- eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla and zucchini
- In another med bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, beet root and spices.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently fold together.
- Scoop even amounts of the mixture into each muffin tin, pretty full.
- Bake for about 20 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!
Make sure you check out the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! Join us April 26 for some eat what you want recipes.