Hello friends! Is today really April 1st? I am really not sure what happened to March!! I feel like it just began, and BAM, it is over! It was a really full month with several events thrown in there that made it a bit more challenging that I would have liked.
I just glanced over my March goals, and I really didn’t get many of them accomplished. In the past that would have really thrown me for a loop, and I would be really upset at myself. But I have learned that getting upset about it is not going to change things. So I am carrying some of my March goals over into April, and that is OK!
A reminder of my March goals:
- Add personal weight lifting back to my weekly workout routine- This happened a few times, but I need to keep at it till it becomes a more solid part of my workouts
- Finalize my Sprint certification- YES! I finally received a PASS on my certification on March 13th!
- Start my PN certification course- This has not happened yet, but it is still going to happen!
- Average 9 hours of sleep a night- Sadly, this goal did not happen. Sleep was out of whack this month with some pet sitting, late nights working on conference prep, and some extra work with clients.
- Increase intake of fruits and veggies (10-12+ daily)- I am thankful this happened most days. I can tell a difference in how it made my digestion feel! 🙂
- Physical therapy exercises- I did them a few times, but not as much as I needed too.
- Make my own organic toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body & face wash- I accomplished making my own toothpaste. The others are on schedule to me done this week. I did want to finish up with some of the items I had in my shower as to not waste them. I also ordered all the bottles and supplies I needed, so I am over halfway there 🙂
- Promote wellness brand- Well, this didn’t really happen much, but that is ok!
- Order business cards- I decided to wait on these till I have all my accounts all linked up with my new name (Facebook is being a pain about it, so I may just scrap that one)
- Pay off 1 account- Check!
- Finalize social media accounts- Like I mentioned above, FB is not being helpful, so it will be a new page all together, or deleting the one I have.
- Daily scripture reading/listening- Of all my goals, this one was very important to me. I was pretty consistent about it. I have gotten into a really great daily rhythm and I def feel more at peace despite all that has been going on lately.
March overall went pretty well. It has been pretty fully with extra meetings for church with small group training as well as simulcast prep! The simulcast we are hosting is this Saturday, and I can not wait to see how it all comes together. We have been working really hard on all the small details! If you are a fan of Priscilla Shirer, I would highly suggest you find a location near you that will be broadcasting the simulcast!
- Keep adding more weight lifting to my routine
- 1-2/week add in yoga/additional stretching
- Start my PN certification course
- Average 9 hours of sleep a night (BIGGEST CHALLENGE)
- Take supplements daily
- Physical therapy exercises
- Make my own organic shampoo, conditioner, body & face wash
- Promote wellness brand
- Have a great vendor sale
- Finalize social media accounts
- Daily prayer group for husbands
What is one goal you have for April?
If you are on Instagram, check out the #SpringintoNOW challenge starting today (April 1) and running through April 10th!